CAMALIOT Autumn Campaign Prizes
- The prizes (the “Prizes”) in the second CAMALIOT Campaign (the “Autumn Campaign”) are sponsored by the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Schlossplatz 1, 2361 Laxenburg, Austria (the “Sponsor”).
- The Autumn Campaign will run from 1 August 2022 until 30 November 2022.
- A prize draw will take place the day after the end of each month (to include all contributors who took part in the previous month). The Prizes will be awarded within thirty days after the end of each month.
- Anyone who has logged and uploaded data during each month is eligible to be entered into the draw. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Autumn Campaign. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Participants will be entered into a monthly draw for one Prize in proportion to the amount of data logged. This means that more data logged equates to higher chances of being randomly selected for a prize.
- Each monthly Prize will consist of one item of swag/merchandise from the Sponsor or sponsor partners (to be decided on by the Sponsor each month).
- The prizes shown may vary from those advertised. Sponsors will have sole discretion over prizes; if a prize is no longer available, a substitute will be decided and provided by the sponsor. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the prizes will be allowed.
- Winners will be selected randomly each month.
- Winners will be notified via the email associated with their CAMALIOT account within 2 to 5 business days of their name being drawn.
- In order to be verified as the Winner, the selected entrant must respond to the prize notification email within five (5) days of transmission, confirming that he/she:
(i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;
(ii) releases and discharges the Sponsor;
(iii) consents to the announcement of the Winner’s name (username or full name) on the CAMALIOT website, without any further compensation to the Winner; and
(iv) will complete a questionnaire about the Autumn Campaign as a condition for receipt of the prize. This also provides the CAMALIOT team with helpful feedback on the Autumn Campaign.
- Winners will be announced and published on the CAMALIOT website once confirmation has been received by the winner within five (5) days. If notification is not received within this time period, a redraw will occur.
- Should the Winner fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Prize will be automatically forfeited, the Winner will be redrawn and the initial Winner will be disqualified with no recourse towards the Sponsor or anyone involved in the Autumn Campaign.
- The Sponsor will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:
any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Autumn Campaign registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site;
• any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;
• any changes in email addresses after Autumn Campaign registrations are submitted; and
• any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
- If for any reason the Autumn Campaign is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Autumn Campaign, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Autumn Campaign.
- The Sponsors will ship the prizes direct. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any tax or customs liability that arises in relation to the delivery of the prize.
- Decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding.
- By entering the Autumn Campaign, participants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information provided in the Autumn Campaign registration for the administration of the Autumn Campaign, including posting of the Winner’s name on the CAMALIOT website. Entrants may write to the Sponsor and request that their information be removed from the Sponsor’s records.